Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dedication

I'd like to dedicate this post to all my friends snowed in and rained out. This one goes out to everyone down in their basements fighting boredom on the rollers. This one goes out to anyone who just talked themselves out of a long ride. And it goes out to those who are still trying to thaw out after following through. This one is dedicated to all the folks who used their split-finger gloves this week.

For once-- for ONCE!-- I ain't you.

Miles and miles and miles of this starting right out the back door. Bring a snack. And sunscreen.

Phoenix in the background, steep rocky singletrack in the foreground

On the ridgeline trail. I get to do this again tomorrow. And the day after that. And the day after that.

oh, and I got a photo for the roadies too

Merry Christmas from Arizona.

4 comments:

  1. Abunch of good stuff on south mountain... if you wanna do a little road trip up north you gotta hit black canyon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so not fair!

    Merry Christmas, you dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The roadie pic makes me moist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily do you live in Laveen Az? Because I know the places on this pictures.

    ReplyDelete